Specializing in Decadent Crepes & Cupcakes for the Kootenays!

Saturday 28 September 2013

Wedding Season comes to an end!

WOAH! It's safe to say that was our busiest summer yet! Our "newborn" is now 5 months old, and we survived 30+ weddings, 5 festivals, endless markets & custom orders galore in just 3 months! I feel like it's time to hibernate... So unlike most people, I am welcoming winter with open arms and look forward to a bit of relaxing time with my boys, skiing and the holidays! There is no way to narrow down my favourite cakes & cupcakes from this summer, but I will post some of the highlights, a little glimpse of the wonderful & successful summer that it was! Thank you to all my lovely brides & clients for giving us the opportunity to expand & be creative! 



















1 comment:

  1. Congrats on an amazing Summer Wab! These are all so beautiful, I love the white rose one. If you think you can squeeze a cake in your suitace for next year that would make a welcome addition to our cake table :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete